Thursday, October 9, 2014

Falling into Fall

Wow! I just realized my last post was in March, and it is now October. What was I doing (besides NOT blogging)?
Other than the "real" job,  I did a trunk show...


taught a bunch of classes locally...




Pictured is Five Yard Dash; not a new pattern, but everyone who takes this class loves it. It only takes five 1-yard pieces of fabric and makes a 56" x 68" quilt- a great size for a big lap quilt for everyone on your gift list. It's awesome in batik.




vended at four quilt shows...

This was my booth at the New England Air Museum. The thought of actually flying in this 1949 Kaman helicopter prototype is seriously scarey!

designed a couple of new patterns, among them Living a Charmed Life...


and Locked Blocks...


and have two more vending events this year.

This weekend I will be at the 19th Annual Quilt and Needle Arts Show in East Haddam, CT, and October 25th I will be at the annual gathering of the Greater Hartford Quilt Guild.


No comments:

Post a Comment