Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I'll take Theoretical Physics for $1200, Alex.

     After suffering from Jeopardy Deprivation for two days (no Jeopardy Monday night because of an -expletive deleted- football game, then last night it was pre-empted by a gubernatorial debate), I will be getting off the computer in a few minutes to plunk myself in front of the TV. This is when I get those nagging tasks out of the way; if it weren't for Jeopardy, my quilts would be eternally unbound, with dangling thread ends and embellishments of unwanted basting thread.
    Speaking of Jeopardy, check out this article and scroll down to see original host Art Fleming's sartorial splendor!
     So- now that we've got that out of the way, back to the rapidly approaching Craft-a-Thon.
I will be donating an e-pattern of the winner's choice:
Roundabout- multi-size pattern

Brianna's Pinwheels- multi-size pattern
Cakemix- 68" square


All of these e-patterns are available on Craftsy, or you can purchase a paper pattern from my web site.

      Christmas is rapidly approaching, and Beth Helfter of EvaPaige Quilt Designs has donated a copy of "Mod-ified Trees". I love this modern take on a traditional motif.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment