Monday, December 11, 2017

Day # 10- No pictures, but tomorrow is another day...

     Started the day with a simple errand (running out to get a $10 Walmart gift card for my husband to give at a holiday party Yankee Swap), and wound up two hours, three miles, and four stores later with nearly all my Christmas shopping done. Don't you love when that happens? I even bought the dog a new bed.
     Back home, I mixed up a big batch of fruitcake batter, and while those babies were in the oven I finished the beading, quilting, and binding on my wreath wall hanging. I wove in the ends on a crocheted cap. I addressed Christmas cards. I cooked a double batch of chicken and spaghetti squash. I updated the calendar on my web site. I dragged out a batch of half blocks that needed pressing before sewing the halves together. All in all, nothing terribly exciting, but a lot of nagging stuff finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment