Sunday, October 19, 2014

One week to go. You can't win if you don't play...

...and unlike the lottery, it will cost you nothing to play.

     One week from tonight is the Craft-a-Thon. I personally can't wait, because I am sooooo bored with bad television, and I enjoy spending those couple of hours stitching as much as I hope you do.
    Why did I decide to offer prizes? Think of them as my birthday present to you. I just had a birthday. It was a Big One, and this is my way of celebrating.

Tonight I'm featuring TWO prizes:

     Next Sunday night one lucky winner will receive this Halloween Monster Flag & Bag pattern designed by Kristi Parker of Chicken Soup Designs. I've seen the actual flag on Kristi's pattern cover "in person", and it is beyond adorable. The "monster" is so cuddly and friendly!

    Another prize is a pattern by Barbara Douglas of Stone Cottage Quilts. Can this Gingerbread Cookie runner be any sweeter? It reminds me to start stockpiling ingredients for cookie baking season!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment